Latest News

Tenant referencing made easy

What is Landlords Building Insurance?

What is Landlords Building Insurance?

Landlords building insurance, specifically designed for residential landlords differs from regular building insurance available to the regular homeowner.

Traditional building insurance tends to cover the fabric and estimated value of a building in the event of a fire or flood etc. This may also include option extras such as contents cover to a home owners belongings.

Building insurance tailored for landlords not only covers events that may cause damage or theft in the property or to the properties property's structure. Protection can also cover not just the walls but can generally can also include protecting outbuildings, perimeter walls and garages. Often option extras can also be added such as rent protection cover to cover your rental income when your tenants don’t pay and also landlords emergency cover.

Additional landlords emergency cover can also cover events for the likes of call out charges, labour and materials to carry out emergency repairs.

LetHQ offers an exclusive range of Landlords Insurance products which gives you a comprehensive range of features and benefits. All policies are underwritten by a carefully selected group of the UK's leading insurance underwriters.

For your no obligation quote please visit:

Published on: March 31, 2020