What is Tenant Contents Insurance?
It is estimated that around 90% of home owners take out contents insurance to insure their belongings to protect themselves against a loss and cover personal belongings.
However, it is estimated that less than 40% of private rented tenants choose to take out contents insurance.
Tenants Contents Insurance is designed to meet the specific needs of those living in a rented property. Contents Insurance provides cover for your personal belongings. Additionally, Tenants' liability insurance means you are protected should you need to cover the cost of any accidental damage to your landlord's fixtures and fittings.
In 2019 there was an estimated 19.2 million households in the UK with around 5 million which are rented. It is surprising that over 60% of these rented properties choose not to insure their personal belongings with a national average of 37,000 house fires per year and around 2.5 million burglaries reported.
With LetHQ Tenants contents and Liability insurance benefits include:
- £10,000, £20,000, £30,000, £40,000 or £50,000 cover options
- £10,000 of tenant's liability cover included as standard
- Accidental damage to TVs and audio-visual equipment included as standard
- Choose your excess from £0 to £500 in £50 increments
- Option to include full accidental damage, worldwide belongings cover and tenants' legal expenses
Start your quote now without obligation and see how our cost-effective cover can help protect you any your landlords' belongings.