Our tenants contents insurance policy is a great option. We have designed our policy to meet the specific needs of tenants living in a rented property.
Moving into a new property can be incredibly exciting, but you never know what lies around the corner. While arranging furniture and putting up pictures, it’s worth taking a moment to think about protecting the things you care about.
Want to protect against loss or damage to your prized possessions? Or don't won't be left out of pocket should you accidentally cause any damage to your landlord's fixtures and fittings? We've got you covered.
- £10,000, £20,000, £30,000, £40,000 or £50,000 cover limit
- £10,000 tenants liability cover included as standard
- Accidental Damage to TVs and audio-visual equipment included as standard
- Choose your clients excess from £0 to £500 in £50 increments
- Option to defer first two-months payments at the start of the policy
- Option to include full accidental damage, worldwide belongings cover and tenants legal expenses
- Tenants also have access to a range of optional extras. These include cover for full accidental damage to their contents, worldwide belongings cover and legal expenses cover.
Full accidental damage
Cover for sudden unexpected damage, such as spilling wine on the sofa. The maximum you can claim is up to your chosen contents cover amount.
Cover for accidental damage or loss of belongings that are normally worn, used or carried when in and away from the home. These can include items such as gadgets, pedal cycles and mobile phones. This cover is valid anywhere in the UK all year round and anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per insurance period.
Up to £100,000 of legal support to deal with a range of unforeseen circumstances. These include being evicted from the property unlawfully, being treated unfairly at work or in the event of a personal injury.
Tenants insurance doesn’t have to be expensive. Don’t pay over the odds for cover you don’t need. We can tailor the benefits to your individual needs without breaking the bank. Start your quote now and see how our cost-effective cover can help protect you any your landlords belongings.
Get a quote now!