Get Started


A range of insurance products tailored for tenants who are renting a property in the UK.

Are you covered?

We've designed our tenants contents insurance to offer protection especially for those living in rented accommodation. Do you just want to protect against loss or damage to your prized possessions? Or do you also want to make sure you're not going to be left out of pocket should you cause any accidental damage to your landlord's fixtures and fittings? Our insurance products provide cover for your household items such as furniture, TVs and other personal possessions. It also includes £10,000 of tenancy liability cover.
defaqto - Expert Rated - 5 stars
Tenants’ liability insurance means you are also protected should you need to cover the cost of any accidental damage to your landlord’s fixtures and fittings. You're covered for damage of up to £5,000.

Benefits include:
Cover options ranging from £10,000 to £50,000
£10,000 of tenant’s liability cover included as standard
Accidental damage to TVs and audio-visual equipment included as standard
Choose your excess from £0 to £500 in £50 increments
Option to defer first two-months payments at the start of the policy
Optional accidental damage, worldwide belongings cover and tenants’ legal expenses
Ensure you won’t be left out of pocket if your personal possessions are damaged or stolen. Start your quick quote below now and see how our cost-effective cover can help protect you and your landlord's belongings.

Our Products

Tenant's Contents Insurance

Two houses sheltered by an umbrella
Looking for a simple, affordable policy to protect you against the loss, damage or theft of your personal belongings?
Find out more

Tenant's Liability Insurance

Tenants receiving keys from their landlord for a new property.
Our Tenants Liability cover provides protection for tenants in the event of accidental damage to their landlord's property.
Find out more